Our Approach to kitchen design  

Embark on a delightful kitchen journey with us at Fabio Di Marco Kitchen & Bedrooms! We believe buying a kitchen should be an enjoyable, hassle-free experience. Our commitment extends beyond just delivering a stunning kitchen – we offer the option of providing a team of skilled trades to handle most of your requirements. However, we're flexible and more than willing to collaborate with your chosen trades. Rest assured, our support doesn't end when the project begins; we're with you every step of the way, ensuring a seamless process from conception to completion. Let's make your kitchen dreams a reality, stress-free please feel free to get in touch. 
Supply and fit kitchens 
Door changes 
Sinks and appliances 
Bespoke Designs 


At our company, we understand that furniture installation can be a stressful process. That's why we've put together some frequently asked questions and fitting information to help put your mind at ease. 
One common question we receive is about the delivery of furniture. Rest assured that your furniture will arrive on the day of fitting, so you don't need to worry about being there for the delivery. Our fitters will be there to take delivery and install your furniture. 
Our fitters typically work from 8am to 9am until around 5-6pm. If we have a key, you are free to go about your usual business during the installation process. If you prefer to be there during installation, please leave your fitter with your mobile number, so they can keep you updated on their progress. 
During installation, our fitters take great care to prevent mess and disruption, and will respect you and your property. While some dust may be created during the cutting of materials, our fitters do as much as possible outside and use dust sheets to minimize any mess. We advise that any valuables be moved to safety or covered, and all existing furniture that is being replaced should be cleared out. 
When it comes to payment, we require a 30% deposit to secure your fitting date and order once you have agreed to our quotation. Once all of the works are complete, the remaining 70% will be asked to be paid, giving you peace of mind. At our company, we strive to make the furniture installation process as stress-free as possible.  
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings